Introducing the Dennison Exterior Solutions Climate Controlled eXtreme® 8000 Replacement Windows, with Industry-Leading Design and Superior Performance Made & Manufactured in the U.S.A. by Norandex
At Dennison Exterior Solutions, our 7,000+ customers demand higher quality products that saves energy and look beautiful once installed. We have teamed up with Norandex who makes beautiful, high-performance, eco-friendly windows that you can be proud to make a part of your home. Low-E glass and our Warm-Edge Insulated Glass Sealant System are offered in every product, enabling us to meet or exceed the highest energy standards—and ensuring a more comfortable, consistent temperature in your home and more cost-savings in your wallet. Norandex compound and extrude their own vinyl to maintain the highest quality and to reduce waste, and recycle their own vinyl scrap to maximize yield and minimize the impact on local landfills. Even their glass components are made from up to 28 percent of reclaimed glass. And every product undergoes rigorous quality-control measures to make sure you’re getting the highest craftsmanship that will stand the test of time. When you’re looking for the perfect windows or doors for your home, don’t miss the view from Dennison Exterior Solutions and Norandex. Energy smart options Norandex windows and doors are engineered with state-of-the-art glass technology to give you outstanding thermal efficiency. With a full range of glass options and special insulated spacers, we have a glass package to fit any climate need or budget.
Energy smart options
Dennison Exterior Solutions windows are engineered with state-of-the-art glass technology to give you outstanding thermal efficiency. With a full range of glass options and special insulated spacers, we have a glass package to fit any climate need or budget.
InsulKor™ technology is a system of sash and frame enhancements that dramatically improves the performance of the eXtreme 8000 double hung window. Our exclusive InsulKor fiberglass-enriched polyurethane sash reinforcement yields better energy efficiency while maintaining the structural integrity of traditional metal reinforcement. The optional InsulKor foam injections add thermal-enhancing insulation in specific hollows of the frame. The combination of foam-filled and dead air chambers optimizes each window’s thermal properties for exceptional R-values. When combined with either of our R-5 rated, triple-pane glazing systems, these InsulKor enhancements help make the eXtreme 8000 one of the most energy efficient, strongest window systems available today.
Replacement Windows that offer Supreme Performance, Premium Enhancements as Standard along with a Full Range of Options
In addition to the tried-and-true Dennison Exterior Solutions and Norandex’s benefits of durability, low maintenance and high energy efficiency, Dennison Exterior Solutions Climate Controlled eXtreme® 8000 windows showcase innovative enhancements as standard features, plus our widest range of options available. And with a variety of traditional and custom styles and shapes, our windows are sure to enhance any home, from rustic ranch to classic Georgian.
Dennison Exterior Solutions Climate Controlled eXtreme® 8000 Features
- Exclusive InsulKor™ polyurethane fiber glass enriched sash reinforcement for superior thermal and structural performance.
- • Low-E Glass with Argon Gas yields outstanding thermal efficiency.
- • 3 ⁄4″ constant force coil balance system permits easy, quiet sash movement.
- • Dual low profile, positive-action deluxe cam locks. Two locks are standard on any window 27 1⁄4″ and wider.
- • DP 60 rating (window size tested 36″ x 74″).
- • Full interlocking lock and meeting rail.
- • Beveled mainframe provides aesthetic appeal.
- • Full vinyl sash dam on sill and high performance weather stripping protect against air infiltration.
- • All-Welded Construction: All corners of sash and frame are fusion-welded for structural stability, added protection against air infiltration and an elegant appearance.
- • External accessory groove accommodates nail fin option.
- Jamb depth is 3.25″Sloped sill further protects against wind and water infiltration.
- • Integrated slim-line lift rail looks sleek and attractive and lets you raise and lower windows with ease.
- • Two push button night latches let you easily position sash for room ventilation. • Extruded full screen comes standard.*
- • Flush profile tilt latches for sleek sight line improvement.
- • Contoured-edge sashes provide aesthetic interior appearance.
- • Rubber sash seal ensures further protection against wind and water penetration.
- • 4 1 ⁄4″ frame thickness enhances appearance as well as structural integrity.
- • Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- • Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty.
• Low-E Glass
• Ultra Low-E Glass with Argon Gas
• Triple-pane, R-5 compliant glass with your choice of Low-E Glass with Argon Gas or Ultra Low-E Glass with Argon Gas
• InsulKor multi-cavity foam-filled frame
• 4 9 ⁄16″ and 6 9 ⁄16″ Wood Jamb ExtendersSuper Spacer® nXt™ sealant system (standard with triple-pane glass)
• Exclusive locking half screen*
• Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications
• Obscure or double strength glass
• Factory mulling of twins and triple Grooved glass patterns as well as leaded glass with brass caming
• Today’s eight most popular painted exterior colors (on white interiors)
• Three additional wood laminates in cherry, light oak or dark oak
• Additional lock colors to complement any interior color
Decorative Grid Options – Color Options – Lock Options – Sound Proofing Control
Double-Hung Windows – Slider Windows – Bay Windows – Bow Windows – Casement Windows – Garden Windows – Hopper Windows – Full Round Windows – Octagon Windows – Quarter Round Windows – Triangle Windows – Half Round Windows – Trapezoid Windows