Long before introducing Gutter Topper, it was tested to make sure it would withstand the harshest conditions. Gutter Topper passed the most stringent tests performed by PRI Technologies, a leading, independent testing firm for the roofing and construction industries, to prove that it’s engineered to last. The results showed that Gutter Topper is certified to:
* Withstand winds of 110 mph
44 feet per day
* Allowed no debris to enter the gutter
* 20-year paint finish warranty
* Lifetime, transferrable warranty
While there are many gutter guard systems on the market today only Gutter Topper passed independent tests for debris infiltration, torrential rain flow, hurricane force winds, handle the heavy weight of ice and snow and be rated the number one solid metal gutter guard on the market today by a leading consumer testing magazine.
Gutter Topper was specifically engineered to be installed over your existing gutters however, Dennison Exterior Solutions recommends that we replace your gutters if your current gutter system was originally installed with the outdated spike and ferrule fastener system as those systems are almost impossible to be adjusted for proper drainage.
If your existing gutter system is in relatively good shape Dennison Exterior Solutions & Gutter Toppers installation methods includes a Gutter Tuneup that includes “dry” cleaning out your existing gutters, repitching them where and if they need to be and resealing any leaking seams that the homeowner points out to us. This fee also includes taking over responsibility for your existing gutter system as well if the system is relatively new so that you won’t have to call the original gutter company. We also specialize in installing new seamless aluminum gutters and downspouts as well if you need new gutters.
How Gutter Topper Keeps You Safe!
Gutter Topper is a permanent solution to having to constantly climb dangerous rickety old ladders putting your health at risk to keep you gutters clean.
Every year, over 100,000 homeowners fall from ladders and are seriously injured. Many fall from heights as low as 10 feet and spend an average of $4,000 on hospital co-pays, prescription drugs, lost wages, and physical therapy. *
Ask yourself, is it worth the risk?
* Gutter Topper costs less than this to install on an average single-story home
* There could be additional long-term health effects resulting from the fall
- Safety is one of the smartest reasons for installing Gutter Topper on your home.
*Statistics from: Consumer Protection Agency and OSHA
How Gutter Topper Protects You, Your Home & Enhances Your Home
Besides protecting you from climbing a ladder to clean out your gutters year after year, Gutter Topper protects your property by eliminating clogged gutters.
* Helps stop gutter overflows that could damage landscaping, walls foundation, and basement
* Keeps birds and pests from nesting in gutters
* Helps protect against harmful mold, mildew and rot
All this protection is enhanced by the value and curb appeal that Gutter Topper adds to your home:
* Custom fit and attractive design
* Attached to your gutters and house, it strengthens your existing gutters
* Available in 13 standard colors and genuine 16 oz. copper
* Low-profile that blends into the roofline
* No unsightly mounting brackets or hangers
Please don’t hesitate to call us for a free inspection, review of your proposal today. Our office will return your call promptly and setup an appointment with you to inspect, measure and review your customized proposal and answer any questions you may have about our products and installations.
Dennison Exterior Solutions & Gutter Topper has well over 5,000 satisfied customers in the Western Michigan and Northern Indiana areas. Our average customer satisfaction ratings are superior to any other contractor in the area with a 5 Star rating and and “A” rating from our customers.