- Due to Stay at Home Executive Orders by the Governors of the State of Michigan & Indiana we have ceased all installations until those Orders expire.
- Coronavirus Protocols: We have implemented procedures to minimize customer interaction with our installation and management staff that will still ensure customer satisfaction but maintain “social distancing.”
- Gutter/Gutter Topper Projects
- The installers are directed to announce their arrival at the job site but maintain a comfortable distance of at least six (6) feet
- Upon the crews arrival, you may review the work order of which you have a copy of and walk around the project to ensure there is an understanding of the work to be performed
- Upon completion you will be required to inspect the work and work site to ensure that the project has been completed your your satisfaction and the work site is clean
- Upon completion of your inspection tender the final payment
- Roof Work
- Pre-Construction Meetings: Please maintain a comfortable distance of at least six (6) feet
- Please maintain a comfortable distance of at least six (6) feet at all times during the project especially when you need to ask questions or make requests
- Our office will email you a final statement outlining the balance due a day or two prior to completion
- At the completion of the project please inspect the project and ensure that everything is cleaned up to your satisfaction
- Tender the finally payment to the job foreman
- As is normal operating procedure the owner Scott Dennison will stop by within a few days of completion and perform his inspection
- Gutter/Gutter Topper Projects
** Per our written agreement the customer agrees that Dennison Exterior Solutions & Gutter Topper has complete control over the Job Schedule. All sales are placed on the schedule based on the date the agreement was signed and/or the down payment was received no matter how small or large the project is.
*** Dennison Exterior Solutions & Gutter Topper assigns and schedules the installations based not on the date sold, type of project, location and if the project is connected to other work.
**** Weather: Installations are performed based on installer safety which is our top priority. We do not work in environmentally controlled situations and our schedule is dictated primarily by the weather. If inclement weather delays your project we will reschedule for the following week. If the weather again delays your project a second time we will schedule your project again for the following week. If on the third attempt inclement weather strikes again your installation will be rescheduled for the “following day” and bump the scheduled installation of “that” customer to the following week.
***** All of our installations are based on an appointment, which is usually scheduled on the Friday prior to the week of your installations for the following week based on our and your schedules.
** Weekend Work: Our installers are like everyone else is entitled to spend their weekends with their families however, if they choose to do so they “may” decide to work with your permission.
IN ORDER TO ASSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU OR YOUR DESIGNEE BE HOME AT THE COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT TO INSPECT THE PROJECT, CHECK FOR CLEANLINESS AND TENDER THE FINAL PAYMENT